Admission Requirements – International Applicants
Overview of Application Process
- Update resume and save a copy as a PDF for submission.
- Gather their info: full name, title, company/institution, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Previous degree from a college or university
- English Certificate
- Exemptions: International students are exempt from the English proficiency requirement if enrolled for one academic year in a degree-seeking program at a recognized/regionally accredited university or college in a country where English is the official language prior to your anticipated term of enrollment at UF, or if you are from one of the following countries:
Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Canada (except Quebec), Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Montserrat, Namibia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Swaziland, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe.
- Graduate applicants must submit to the Office of Admissions an official copy in the native language of each transcript, mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended, along with certified, literal (exact) English translations for documents not originally issued in English.
- All academic credentials become property of the university. They will not be returned to you or forwarded to a third party. Credentials of applicants who do not enroll will be destroyed.
- Complete the online application
- Unofficial transcripts
- Pay the application fee by credit card
- We cannot see your application unless this is paid.